The Benefits of Using Millboard Composite Decking
Millboard decking is extremely versatile and can be used in practically every outdoor space big or small, residential or commercial to create decks, balconies, roof gardens, boardwalks, bridges, pontoons, seating, steps, planters and more.
When it comes to choosing the right decking for you, Millboard has a number of key benefits:
- Millboard is made from polyurethane resin, sustainable minerals and fibres – plus a resilient Lastane® coating for superior anti-slip properties.Millboard decking has the highest accreditations for anti-slip rating available and exceeds the requested wet anti-slip ratings for public areas.
- Algae resistant – non porous therefore resisting algae growth (rain will wash it off).
- Splinter free so ideal if you have children or pets
- Millboard decking is made in the UK – lower carbon footprint.
- Excellent visual effects. Each board is hand coloured, resulting in a totally unique, realistic timber effect (the most realistic composite decking in the world). Choice of natural colour blends and tones from rustic charm to contemporary elegance.
- Matching fascia boards and step edge boards for a high profile finish
- Very low maintenance – no sanding or staining ever needed. Because Millboard is made of nonporous composite, it resists mossy build-up and stains, so needs very little maintenance. To remove spills and marks, simply use a mild detergent and a cloth. Just steer clear of solvents, chemicals and abrasive cleaners that could damage your Millboard –and there’s normally no need for pressure washing.
- Durable and long lasting (25 Year Residential limited warranty and 5 year commercial warranty gives you peace of mind against fungal and mildew decay, splitting and twisting. For more information go to millboard.co.uk/warranty.
- Easy to fit top fixings for faster installation. No pre-drilling required, lost head fixings, on Lastane finish – Enhanced effect or special tools required.
- Light weight
- No special tools required – Cuts and screws just like wood.